Calligram

 

For my calligram I chose to use the outline of a frog, and fill it with text that says, "it's not so easy being green," a reference from Kermit the Frog. Because I am originally from Colorado, the frogs here in Florida have been one of my favorite things to see. I often send pictures of them to my family, and they always respond with some Kermit related joke. (My dad's favorite is, "where's Miss Piggy?). I found this assignment to be more challenging than previous ones, not necessarily because it was difficult, but because I ran into many obstacles when trying to get the text to look right inside the frog shape. Overall, I feel like it has definitely increased my knowledge when working in Illustrator, and I am glad that I didn't give up and decided to trust the process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rotoscope

Complex Illustration

Lyrical Poster